“Delicious Cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: CF37 1QJ, phone 01443 404443
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with family recently for the 2 course early bird menu. Excellent value with a wide range of choice for a set menu and the food was well presented and delicious with large portions.onky downside was one of the waitresses was rather abrupt throughout and didn't seem to fit with the other friendly and welcoming staff. Perhaps an off day but it did impact on our overall experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Been served today 13sep around 13h00, I was by myself, so didnt expect to have so much reception. I was surprised when three different staff look after me, unfortunately i was in a hurry and couldnt try the deserts, however the main Pollo Milanese brought me back to my child hood. This is what I like in any cousine, when a food has a power to bring you back to a good memories. The starter, bruschetta nothing special, but the main made my day. Cant wait to go back. =]

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It was very busy at 6.50pm due to the early bird specials. We orders a 2 course meal of the early bird menu and I was very disappointed. It was poor, Bland and unfulfilling. I was hoping for something a bit more as it was a special birthday it the good came that quick you can tell it was bulk cooked with little flair, care or flavour.
Won't be returning.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great food which was well cooked. I loved the chicken cachatori and my husband had a beautiful rustic pizza. Service was excellent, with very friendly staff. We had a great bottle of wine with our meal.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a leaving party or any party.
They're dinner menu is cheap and worth it. In love with the mussels and pork chops.