“Delicious Dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I recently enjoyed a very nice evening meal here, didn't know what to expect as I'd never been to this place before and it looks quite ordinary from the outside. It's on a busy main road but don't let this put you off, there is a car park at the rear and you can enter the pub from there. There were four of us and between us we ordered three different meals (I had salmon with mediterranean vegetables - yummy), all agreed that the food was fab. It was well presented,well cooked, very tasty and portions were good. There's a good choice on the menu for all courses.
There's a nice relaxing atmosphere in the bar and restaraunt areas and the service is good, staff pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I thought we'd try it and I must say we were pleasantly surprised. Really well presented, tasty food which was very reasonably priced. The waiter was really friendly and made us feel welcome. We'll definitely be going back as it was one of the best meals we've had in restaurants around this area. Will be telling our friends as could become our regular!
Just wanted to say it would be nice to have some better cared for flowers in the tubs that were outside as they were looking a bit sad. Could make it a lot more attractive from the outside as in the picture on this site.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Excellent service, the food looked and tasted great. It is light and comfortable in the restaurant, spacious tables and friendly and helpful staff. Will recommend to family and friends, if I lived closer I would be a regular visitor. Will definitely be going back for seconds.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Well this is as near as you get to gourmet food without the price as you will get, very nice food, good service and friendly staff in a clean safe environment - excellent.

1  Thank alun d
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We've been to the crown a few times over the last few months for a meal and it has been outstanding every time! The presentation of the food is excellent and so are the flavours! We would highly recommend the Crown for a lovely meal and a nice pint!