“Must visit this restaurant”
Review of The Kookaba

The Kookaba
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We always have a meal at the Kookaba when we're in Saundersfoot as it's so good, and this time didn't disappoint. The place is always busy so book ahead if you can, but it is well worth it. I had the 'Skippy' kangaroo steak which was cooked to perfection and delicious, definitely worth trying! The staff are friendly and efficient, service was excellent even though they were clearly busy and the food was to die for! We'll be back again next year :-)

1  Thank Helen C

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with family. Limited space for pushchairs, staff very accommodating with fitting high hair etc. food was nice but felt that chips were the standard frozen style. May return but rather disappointed food didn't meet the expectation.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Come here regularly and the good and service is always good at good value for money. One bad thing is that it can be hard to get a table

2  Thank Valerie312312
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Rude & arrogant management, lazy disrespectful staff, took an obscene amount of time to be cooked, cramped seating area and an unfriendly atmosphere. Would not recommend.

6  Thank LloydXmasDavies
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Lovely restaurant with lovely staff. Major downfall was the waiter advised me to have my skippy med-rare and I told him I didn't like the blood so I'll have it medium. Came out with a plate full of blood and hardly cooked. Had to swap with my partner because I didn't want to send it back because my parter would have eaten his by the time I had mine back. Quite disappointed.