“Nice!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Came to saundersfoot with my family. We're recommended to go to the kookaba. My kids loved it because it was Australian themed looked very good! Food was nice with very large portions and the service was fantastic!

1  Thank stevenp883

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'm not really a religious person, but it's as if a higher being had 24oz of perfection in his back pocket, and decided to place it on my plate!!! Friendly staff, quick service and a lovely atmosphere. The only negative thing I can say about the place is that it's not next door to me! I'll be taking friends there next time just to prove how good it is. So in a nutshell...............awesome should cover it.

2  Thank Baggio7748
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We always have a meal at the Kookaba when we're in Saundersfoot as it's so good, and this time didn't disappoint. The place is always busy so book ahead if you can, but it is well worth it. I had the 'Skippy' kangaroo steak which was cooked to perfection and delicious, definitely worth trying! The staff are friendly and efficient, service was excellent even though they were clearly busy and the food was to die for! We'll be back again next year :-)

1  Thank Helen C
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with family. Limited space for pushchairs, staff very accommodating with fitting high hair etc. food was nice but felt that chips were the standard frozen style. May return but rather disappointed food didn't meet the expectation.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Come here regularly and the good and service is always good at good value for money. One bad thing is that it can be hard to get a table

2  Thank Valerie312312