“Amazing food, great price, always consistent”
Review of The Kookaba

The Kookaba
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The food here is always really good would highly recommend the sirloin steak with fries. It is always consistent food and service even when it's busy. The price is extremely reasonable for what you get in most case quantity is bad quality but here that's not the case!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant numerous times, (every time I've visited pembrokeshire ) and have never had a bad meal. However I also have never left a review.

Amazing food. Amazing staff and amazing service with a great Australian twist to the evening. Make sure you try the ribs! They're amazing!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I ate at this restaurant with my family at the beginning of July, while staying in Saundersfoot. We managed to get a table without booking in advance due to coming in early. The service was quick and friendly. I got a very nice starter of ribs and then a main course of grilled barramundi, which was very tasty. The kids were also happy with their meals (pizzas if I remember correctly, and then huge ice cream and cake desserts, which they loved). My husband had a steak but found it a bit lacking in taste although it was "allright" according to him. This is a place well worth visiting and it's not too pricey.

1  Thank Ingibjorg A
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were lucky to get a cancellation one evening as we hadn't booked - this is a small place so not many tables....the food was well presented, tasted good and was very reasonably priced. Families with small children along with a party of people celebrating an 80th Birthday all feel at home here.....no outside eating or views but good 'burger' type place with hippy feel.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

my husband treated me to a meal here for my birthday......what a disappointment!!! I asked for steak medium to well done with all the trimmings, my steak was like a piece of leather burnt to a crisp. A young waitress came over and I complained that I could not eat the steak, she just shrugged and walked away. At no point did any senior member of staff come over and our plates were cleared with no apologies even though my meal was untouched.....will never set foot in this place again

6  Thank catinatent