“Really good food”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We went for Sunday lunch
Excellent food and service
Reasonable price and good experience all round
Would visit again

1  Thank markjuly
Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

A lovely restaurant in the centre of Saundersfoot offering excellent food and wine, the staff are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble, there is a great atmosphere in the place which makes it a great venue for meeting up with family and friends, or just a cosy meal for two, situated a short distance away from the harbour and beach with ample parking nearby, this is in my opinion the best restaurant in the town and we always look forward to visiting it! Ten out of ten.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I have just had the most unpleasant experience trying to book a table for 4 for this Friday. We have eaten here many times before as it's on our doorstep and always had delicious meals. Today when I rang to book I was advised that we could only have a table unit 8.00 o'clock, having never experienced this before, I questioned why. The lady gave an explanation but I had the feeling she was not happy. Then I was asked for a contact number which I gave but I was being pushed for a mobile number, as I don't use a mobile much I suggested the landline as this is always available if they needed to get in touch for any reason. Well, at this point Helen said that it was getting awkward and that she didn't want to proceed with the booking.
As I said previously the food is excellent but to be treated in this way after supporting them for many years has really disappointed. Fortunately, these days, there are many other deserving establishments in Saundersfoot.

1  Thank Marie E
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for a family birthday meal. Restaurant has great ambience, service was quick we went on a Saturday evening so obviously busy & staff friendly and helpful. We had a family member with special dietary needs a gluten free diet. Staff immediately helped with this and new what food could be chosen. Food was great cooked to perfection my steak done just how I like it. Highly recommended

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We went to the mulberry for a meal for my birthday, from the onset the atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant was welcoming and warm. The starters were full of flavour and completely different catering to those of all palettes, the main meals were incredible, having the duck breast I was blown away to how succulent and flavoursome the meat was, my partner had the sea bass which was outstanding. We also had desserts, the chocolate mousse and the chocolate fondant which were out of this world and a sweetly satisfying ending to an incredible meal. Our waitress Laura went above and beyond, her friendly attitude and radiant smile left us laughing and feeling content with the service we received. Hands doen the best table service we have ever received but also the best food! We will most certainly be returning to the mulberry and telling all our friends of the amazing food and service we received this evening! Absolutely blown away! Best restaurant in Pembrokeshire if not wales !!!