“Will be back”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saundersfoot
Wiseman's Bridge Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Saundersfoot B&B and Inns
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Will be back”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Just spent 4 days in our trailer tent and loved it . A perfect location, a beach a good pub , a well stocked and friendly shop and woodland walk. We had our two dogs with us and they loved it too.
Quite agree though with other reviewers that the toilets and showers are a let down and seriously need upgrading. We did not mind the £1 tocken for showers bu twould have liked them to be more inviting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Sarah C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mansfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Me and my partner camped here in a tent for a week and the in laws took their caravan, and you couldn't pick a better location if you are looking for a relaxing break with a view of the sea, a friendly pub and nearby town in walking distance.
If camping in a tent you and it's large (we had a 6 man) then you will need to let them know at the time of booking as some tent pitches won't accommodate a larger tent very well. The site was small but busy at weekends, and during the week there were just three pitches in use, all you could hear at night was the sea. The only downside to the site is that the showers are £1 and you need a token, and they aren't very clean, don't get me wrong they get cleaned but I refused to go in, we showered in the in laws caravan. The toilets reminded me of a public toilet, and I saw them get used a lot by the general public.
The pub was great, make sure you book in for Sunday dinner though, traditional set tables and service in the restaurant , and was one of the best I've had in a long time. We also had steak during the week, which was cooked to perfection, and at £6 for a bottle of house wine it made a lovely night.
Quiz night is Thursdays and there was not an empty stool in the bar, which you can also take well behaved dogs into, what better way can you spend an evening relaxing?
Will definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hayley R
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Went in for an afternoon drink with family on a lovely spring day.
Drinks were very reasonably priced.
Lovely beer garden/ outdoor area with lots of space.
Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Defiantly worth a visit and will defiantly be back!

Stayed May 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Even though it can look a bit pricey, the bedrooms are 10 metres from the sea and one can sleep in the music of waves... Truly amazing! This is our second time at the inn and it did not disappoint! Only thing I'd improve is the breakfast selection which could have been a bit better and healthier.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ramunege
Penarth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have a caravan on the caravan site and I love it ,even though the toilets on the block aren't very clean, the toilets inside the caravan are nice . The caravans usually have a nice view of the sea the island, and the beach .Also its not far from Tenby or Saundersfoot about a mile away. The pub and restraint are nice because you can bring your dog with you , and there is an arcade. The food is delicious and is a good size. I come every easter and at the caravan site they hold a big egg hunt for the kids . Every one that goes down there is friendly and welcoming .There is a nice walk down the back of the site with old monuments , it leads to a park and at the back of he shop by the pub .And is a trip for solos, family, friends ,couples and business . there are many sites near like oakwood, folly farm ,zoo ,aquarium , shops , chocolate factory and much more.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank lily g
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We ate there on 19th jan and had heard good things from locals. When the food came I must say I was disappointed.i had the chicken and bacon dish and my partner had the fish pie. The portions were good but mine was not reheated to the right core temperature and there was far too much BBQ sauce. The fish pie was dry but the fish tasted nice.
Food aside this is still a nice local pub which serves good beer with a nice atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Booked here for a 60th birthday bash. The bar was welcoming and the bar prices very good. £6 for a bottle of house wine and under £3 for a pint of Guinness. Good value. There were 20+ of us to eat so to co-ordinate the food orders did take a bit of time but when the food started to arrive I was not disappointed. The rump steak was superb. Quite often they arrive and are not hot enough but I could tell that this one was straight off the grill and in front of me immediately. Everyone else commented on how good their meals were and I would recommend a visit. Not the cheapest menu I would agree but as long as the standard does not drop I would be happy to go again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nigel R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saundersfoot
The Gower Hotel and Orangery Restaurant
#2 of 5 in Saundersfoot
Pleasant Valley House
Pleasant Valley House
#3 of 3 in Stepaside

Been to Wiseman's Bridge Inn? Share your experiences!