Stayed for two nights on a dinner, b&b deal. Standard and variety on menu of evening meals were excellent and the price on the menu for the casual dinner showed the good value of the deal we had.
We had a second floor room overlooking open countryside and loved its character and beautiful view. Real milk in the fridge rather than UHT or powder milk was very welcome. The large en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower was a great facility.
The décor of the whole hotel is very good and relaxing and cleanliness was of a very high standard. Staff were very well trained and friendly. Reception, in particular, was very professional. Spa staff very good and treatments were not overpriced. Spectacular views from hot tub is a great feature.
Liked the thank you email that was received just after we got home, with a special deal offer on next stay, and will definitely be going back before very long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales