We stayed for only two nights. We shall return, for longer next time. Absolutely superb hotel.
We had a best room on the corner of the first floor. Double aspect, so bright and breezy.
Good sized balcony overlooking the harbour to the front and the open sea to the right.
Brilliant view, as far as Pendine in the distance.
Good restaurant, lovely room, very pleasant staff, all one needs really.
Fabulous bed !!. Where did they get that from ?.
We have stayed in top hotels around the world, (inc. eg. Haymans on the Barrier Reef ), and the St Brides is up there with them.
Truly a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales