I booked a 2 night 'dining experience' break for my wife's 30th birthday. I have to say that it was 1 of the best weekends ever. Warm welcome from the staff who showed us to our room and explained all. The room was a good size. Fantastically comfy bed. We had a great view of Saundersfoot. The bathroom was equipped with a lovely powerful shower and a large stand alone bath ( big enough for 2). We had 2 3 course meals in the Clifftop restaurant of the hotel. Service was spot on, the waiters/waitresses were helpful and attentive. The food was exceptional. Their wine list was extensive. The hotel had a clean crisp feel. We had 2 90 minute Spa sessions which were very very relaxing. 2 steam rooms with differing temps and aromas, sauna, ice fountain and treatment shower. The heated infinity Salt water spa pool was incredible. I could have stayed in it all day, spectacular views of the harbour and beyond. Breakfast was lovely with just about anything you could expect to see at a top hotel for breakfast. I even got round to using the gym for an hour which was well kitted out. We had a fantastic time and for a little while we forgot we had 2 children back home! Gentlemen, if you're looking to impress the wife/girlfriend and win major browny points then book a stay at the St Brides Hotel. Awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales