The views from this hotel are simply stunning. My husband and I had massages in the spa where there is a huge glass window with spectacular views over Saundersfoot beach.
We ate breakfast in the hotel with was lovely but for our evening meal we ate in The Mermaid restaurant which is also owned by the hotel owner.
Lovely comfy beds and just a lovely relaxed feeling in the hotel.
Can't wait to go back x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales