A group of us booked into this hotel for a relaxing weekend.
The deal with the spa is that you get a 90 minute slot per night stayed as complimentary to your stay. However, when we arrived there was only one slot of 90 minutes for the entire weekend that had been allocated as the spa comes on a first come first booking basis. This was a huge disappointment as I have spayed in many spa hotels before and this has never been the case. we were only allowed in groups of 3 - 4 as well which was a shame.The staff were very unapologetic and disorganised with the booking system. This hotel is certainly not a 'customer is always right' hotel or 'nothing is too much trouble' hotel. Very spectacular views though and nice food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales