The hotel setting is beautiful and overlooks the bay of Saundersfoot. Great food, with excellent service in the Gallery restaurant, again with a stunning view. Good variety of food available for breakfast and it's all fresh. The room was extremely clean, with a balcony and fresh milk in the fridge is a nice touch. Yes, there is a time limit of 90 minutes for the use of the pool and suites but this is only to avoid overcrowding and in our opinion, works well. The ambience would be totally spoiled if there were too many people there at the same time.
Wonderful facial and massage by Gillie and they do recommend booking treatments beforehand, as they get busy.
No, not much to do for children. But it is a Spa hotel, for adult relaxation.
The only negative for us was that the room was a little too warm! Big deal!!
We are already looking forward to our next visit!
Diolch yn fawr!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales