My husband and myself spent our honeymoon in the hotel 37 years ago and have always said that we would go back. Well we ended up going there for a meal for our anniversary and although the meal was nice I have had just as nice elsewhere and a lot cheaper. 2 glasses of house red cost us nearly £20 ( large glass). The icing on the cake was when the bill came we had judges it to be between £90 and & £100 and it was £168. When
I checked the bill they had charges us for a bottle of red wine at £59+ and a glass of white wine at £7+. They did apologise but didn't knock off even a cup of coffee for giving us a heart attack! Overall nice surroundings, other than the bill the service was good, price too expensive for what you got!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales