I came to this hotel last year with my mum and sister for a few days. What a fab place. We did a girly afternoon in the spa while there. Heaven..
The staff are amazing. The food is perfect. The views are beautiful. I loved the hotel so much took my husband for the weekend on October 2013. He loved the place so much we are going back again in August. It doesn't matter if it's raining or sun is shining this hotel is perfect for complete relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales