Just got back from having a great meal at the St Brides. It's a bit for a trip for us,but well worth it. We try to go every few weeks. The views are stunning and the food amazing. The place is spotlessly clean and very well decorated. Love the spa, although a bit small it has a good choice of treatments. Staff are friendly but professional, one of my favourite places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales