Great location, perfect for exploring Pembrokeshire Coastal paths, Tenby and it's surroundings.
Disappointed with our rooms, both without a view, worse still, facing a fence and backing aircon and ventilation units, a far cry from our expectations at £165 per room per night!!! Spa facilities are very pleasant, but allocated time/slot is a bit of a nuisance, not to mention no access to facilities before 9.00 am, so no chance of a dip or sauna before B/fast. Good choice and selection for B/fast, although the toasts should be attended by staff rather than guests having to queue several mns by toaster while B/fast is getting cold on table!
Dinner was fine, but lacking local staff, and experience not showing in this instance.
So, ok hotel, but disappointing room view, and at this price, one expects a larger room and air con when feeling closed in behind a fence. Gym is far too small for Hotel size, with a handful of machines, so chose run down the front and morning sea dip to make it up!!!
Good touch, fresh milk in fridge and homemade biscuits
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A destination spa hotel with 46 rooms, 20 with sea view and balcony. Cliff top restaurant and marine spa with thermal suite and infinity edge vitality pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your St Brides Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Brides Hotel Saundersfoot
- St Brides Saundersfoot
- St Brides Spa Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales