“Good food, great price, lovely place”
Review of The Lounge

The Lounge
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Licenced Coffee Bar, open 7 days per week, serving a wide range of food & beverages. Ever changing daily specials.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We ordered 2 jacket potatoes with just cheese (it's a vegetable and cheese jacket on the menu) and they happily obliged.
We also ordered one Lounge Special Hot Chocolate and can of drink which were delivered to the table very quickly, to the point where I didn't even know that particular waitress had heard our order, but she started making it whilst we were at the till.

The hot chocolate was incredible. Topped with LOADS of whipped cream and mini marshmallows and served in a massive cup. As I would relearn when our jacket potatoes arrived, they don't skimp here.

Considering we ordered jacket potatoes and there was a large family and another couple in the café, they were brought to the table in good time. The cheese was piled on, served with a separate pot of coleslaw and a side salad with a lovely dressing.

As a side note, the salt and pepper were brought to the table in delightful mini tajines and the sugar pot was equally cute and quirky.

It's also a 2 minute walk from the beach and car park.

I highly recommend The Lounge and will most likely visit again.

There are newer reviews for The Lounge

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Had really great breakfast here, there was great choice and I got to swap my mushrooms for an extra hash brown for no extra price. The hot chocolate and milkshakes are great! If your ever in sandersfoot go here!!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is the second time we have had breakfast at The Lounge Saundersfoot, the first time I had a full breakfast served on large triangular white plates looking spectacular, their coffee is to die for as well, the second - today Sunday 13th Oct 2013 I had a Vegetarian option and I was'nt let down, my husband had an ordinary one, we left The Lounge bellies full and a smile on our faces, can't wait till November to go there again. Well done.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Located on the Strand, ideal for a good cup of coffee and a breakfast. Service friendly and food very good. Only criticism my father-in-law asked for scrambled eggs on toast and they came with 4 diagonals of toast and a bowl of scrambled egg. The plate was not big enough to empty eggs onto it so he had to take a mouthful of egg and a mouthful of toast separately.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

When we entered The Lounge we nearly walked out again as it was a hot day and it was very stuffy inside but my wife asked if they could turn on the air con which they promptly did. The place was very clean and stylishly decorated with a friendly atmosphere. Our order was taking quickly and we ordered two paninis and a tuna mayo roll. These took a little longer to come than I would normally expect but when they arrived it was evident that they were all freshly made and presented with care with an accompanying side salad.I'm not overly keen on paninis usually as they tend to lack filling and flavour but these were served in italian seeded bread and full to bursting. The tuna roll was just as full.