“not bad”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Food a little processed, but good wine and perfect to sit outside with a glass and watch the kids play on the beach and rocks.

There are newer reviews for Wiseman's Bridge Inn

Reviewed 14 April 2014

service is good, it has an arcade stunning views able to bring dogs meals are good sizes tastes delicious highly recommended .

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Had a good meal but the staff were almost rude and unhelpful there, laying a table next to us shaking a tablecloth which nearly took my partners ear off! No apologise for this either!!There was also a large party next to us which were very loud. Maybe it would have been better to put them in a in the other room!

1  Thank CarolH H
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We visited the Wismans' Bridge, mid week, mid January, We were a large party and the resturant was very nearly empty. I ordered the gammon, which, according to the menu came complete with pineapple. No pineapple, and if I am honest, I have had thicker bacon, the gammon at first glance look sufficient, however, it was actually two pieces of extremely thin gammon placed on top of each other, the rest of the partys' meal were good. However, the 'sweet menu' came hand written on a scrap of paper, with very little choice, not a good image, the service was slow, and left a lot to be desired, no one came to check that all was ok, or to offer coffee etc, needless to say I will not be returning, which is a shame because as a local, I feel that I could not recommend it either.

1  Thank 194LLC
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a great meal with good beer . The food was outstanding. A real pub serving a range of food worth eating. We will definitely be visiting again. Worth the walk down the beach from Saundersfoot.