“Fab cakes and bakes to take away”

Sue's pantry saundersfoot
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Saundersfoot
Cuisines: British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Fab cakes and bakes to take away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

A visit to Saundersfoot should always include a trip to Sue's Pantry. A window full of mouth watering cakes and slices, all available to take away along with hot drinks and slices. Huge portions too! Only wish they had tables!

Stockport, United Kingdom
“Delicious sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Delicious freshly made sandwiches. Crusty cobs were gorgeous and really fresh fillings: ham was thickly sliced and gorgeous.

Visited August 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“The best cupcakes in Wales!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

The cupcakes from this shop are by far the best I've ever tasted. When visiting Pembrokeshire Wales, this little cake shop in Saundersfoot is always one of the high-lights of our trip.

1 Thank MissKH_UK
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious scones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I love scones and when I go in a new place I always try to find the right place to taste one (or more than 1....). I was in this lovely small sea village walking after ate a terrible fish and chips (terrible) and fortunately I found this marvellous small and tasty shop.

I ate a couple of delicious scones , yet they have many other cakes, may be next time..

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely rolls and cupcakes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We visited Saundersfoot while staying in the area with family and my mother in law recommended this bakery as "the shop that does the best cupcakes ever!" She was not wrong. My partner and I tried bought some lovely homemade rolls to eat for lunch on the beach and we were able to put some cupcakes to one side to collect later which was a nice touch. The choice of cakes and savouries kept our large and sometimes fussy family very happy. I highly recommend the "before nine" cupcake. And wonderful, helpful service with a smile too, which goes a long way. We had a lovely sunny day at Saundersfoot and it was enhanced by the food and service at Sue's Pantry. We'll be back when we're next in the area.