“Horrible!”

The Argosy Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Really awful fish and chips, plus, as other review states - fish is full of skin and bones with thick gloopy taste-less batter. I honestly felt queezy eating their food. Try other chip shops in the village od Saundersfoot, or if you are in Tenby, Park Rd Chip Shop, is much nicer and better value. The Argosy has a lot of young kids serving and they really don't care about good customer service.

3  Thank Happycamper631

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We recently visited this chip shop and really wished we had not it was quite pricey but thought we would get quality food how wrong we were. The fish was not skinned was full of bones and was fried in what I can only describe as a coloured wallpaper paste, it was disgusting cold and with the undercooked chips it should give you an understanding why I have given this the above title.
I complained directly to the owner and received a shrug of the shoulders,
I also asked her what she had to say she replied nothing great customer service NOT!!!!.
Please dont be fooled by the outside appearence of this chip shop there other fish and chip shops in Saundersfoot which have to be much better than The Argosy and I would urge you to use these and as my title says avoid The Argosy fish and chip shop at all cost

3  Thank Sunnydaysarehere