My wife and I booked a 4 night stay at the Woodlands hotel and after reviewing trip advisor I must say that we were not disapointed. Nicole greeted us at the door with a welcoming smile and proceeded to check us in. As we did not know very much about the area, being our first time there, Nicole explained at great length what there was on offer and it certainly helped us a lot. We booked a standard room overlooking the garden which was perfectly adequate with all the necessary amenities. We had a look at a superior room which had sea view and were larger, but we prefered the view of the garden. The room was cleaned daily and always smelled fresh. Breakfast was excellent with your selection cooked to order which made a refreshing change from the usual buffet with their pre-cooked/dry items. The Hotel is very clean confortable and Mark and Nicole excellent hosts. Beware we shall return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales