We have just come back from Saundersfoot and stayed at the Woodlands Hotel. Nicole and Mark made us very welcome when we arrived, our room was overlooking the beautiful garden and it was very clean and comfortable, the decor was traditional, the breakfast was fantastic, one of the best we have had. The only thing for me was that although the hotel was only a few hundred yards from the harbour, village centre and beaches it was located on a very steep hill which as a person who has problems with arthritis and mobility I could not climb the hill, so we had to go out in the car all the time, I did give it a try on the first night before I realised quite how steep it was and it almost killed me walking back up!! I had to stop several times to get my breath and to rest. Having said that if you are fit and healthy it would be no problem and many people were walking up and down the hill without any trouble, just be warned if you have mobility problems, because I had not realised quite how steep and inaccessible for me, it would be. We did enjoy our stay at the Woodlands and loved playing with the owners dogs in the garden, we would return and would recommend it to others wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales