This was my wife & I's 4th stay at the Woodlands in a beautiful part of the Pembrokeshire National park, Saundersfoot. Mine hosts Mark & Nicole as friendly & welcoming as ever. Nothing is too much trouble. Stayed in room 10, on this visit, that overlooks a gorgeous well stocked rear garden that has plenty of room for morning exercise with the collies Gypsy & Indi after a large Welsh breakfast. Good breakfast choice with plenty of variety. All accomodation, dining room, TV lounge & bar area are spotless. Plenty of free parking at the front of the hotel. A 3 minute walk down the lane opposite the Hotel to the beach from where you can walk around to Saundersfoot Harbour & thence into the village. Alternatively walk down the road into the beautiful village of Sandersfoot. We use our stays at the Woodlands as a base for visiting surrounding beauty spots such as Barafundle Bay, Bosherston Lily Ponds, Newgale & St Davids..Plenty of information in the Hotel for where to go & what to do as an alternative to relaxing on the beach. I/we would recommend this Hotel to any one who requires good accomodation, excellent food & a welcoming atmosphere at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales