We have stayed three times since Mark and Nicole started running the hotel and always find our stay most conducive. Particularly appealing is the friendly, personal touch they apply to everything, from the very first welcome onwards. Nicole's cooking is of a particularly high standard; the home-baked continental breakfast is well worth a try. Mark keeps the garden beautifully maintained. The pets - two dogs and a cat - also keep the guests highly amused. The free car parking is a bonus. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales