We stayed at The Woodlands for 3 nights in May and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We have stayed at hotels all over the world and the care and attention we were given here is second to none. 2 star hotels in general may not have the trappings of the more luxurious establishments but the Woodlands more than makes up for this in other ways. The breakfasts are fantastic and set you up for the day but it was the evening meals which set the seal on an excellent stay. The food was freshly cooked with generous portions and masses of flavour. Non standard menu items were also served on request and the overall quality was a good as any in the area and represented better value than most. The garden at the rear is a delight and we made the most of this each evening as the sun continued to blaze down. We had a superior room with what was described as a partial sea view. This meant that we couldn't see the harbour but we could see for miles across the bay. We will certainly return. Andy and Linda Casson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales