We enjoyed a five night break at The Woodlands hotel on May 12th 2014 till May 17th 2014. It was a most enjoyable stay. We were made to feel so welcome by Nicole and Mark. The hotel it's self was very comfortable and spotlessly clean, and the breakfast wonderful. One night we stayed in the hotel for our evening meal it was excellent on par with any first class restaurant.Along with very good weather we really did have a most enjoyable few day in charming Saundersfoot and would definitely recommend this hotel and Pembrokeshire to any one.
Pat and Graham Barnett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small guest accommodation 450 yards village centre and 200 yards from the beach, all rooms en suite, superior rooms are larger with sea view, standard rooms overlook the garden. Free off road parking. Fully licenced, bar leads onto the beer garden. On the Pembrokeshire coastal path route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Woodlands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot
- The Woodlands Hotel Saundersfoot, Wales