We visited as two families with five small children between us, renting out Pye and Giltspur. The cottages are fitted out to a very high standard with all the necessary amenities. The area is perfect for both those with and without children offering walks, historic sites, adventure activities and play areas. For those with children I recommend:
- Dalby Forest
- Monk's Farm
- Chocolate Factory in Hutton-le-hole
Thanks to both Duncan and Jan for being great host's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The country-style self-catering cottages and Studio Rooms have been tastefully converted from the farm barns, retaining many original features of rustic beams and stonework. The Four sunny cottages and two studio rooms nestling amongst 42 acres of beautiful open countryside are ideal for a relaxing break with only the sounds of the countryside to disturb your peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rawcliffe House Farm Holiday Cottages and Studio Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawcliffe House Farm Holiday Cottages And Studio Rooms Pickering, Yorkshire