I stayed at Rocklands along with 19 other ladies as part of my hen do. We rented 4 of the cabins. The cabins were perfect for what we wanted. Somewhere to relax and congregate together and a decent place to sleep. Owners were friendly and even gave some of our group a couple of lifts into Pickering. There were quite a few flies but this wasn't anything to do with the cleanliness of the place because it was clean. The fact is, it is summer and you are in the countryside, you're going to get flies! The lodges were excellent value for money and everyone in my party really enjoyed their stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocklands Lodges is a unique complex of just 16 self catering lodges set within a beautiful woodland glen. Perfect for a Log Cabin holiday in North Yorkshire. Nestled between two farms & set within 3 acres of gardens and pine trees makes Rocklands Lodges an idyllic location to unwind from a busy life We have a variety of different types of lodge ranging from a studio lodge which ideal for a couple, to a detached supreme lodge for larger groups & families and with a small selection now with hot-tubs, our lodges are perfect for walkers, cyclists, romantic couples and families alike. Weekend and Midweek breaks available. 15 Lodges are Pet friendly with a small supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocklands Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocklands Hotel Pickering
- Rocklands Lodges Pickering, Yorkshire