“Best in the town”

Description: OPPOSITE TO FAMOUS NORTH YORKSHIRE STEAM RAILWAY STATION
Pickering, England, United Kingdom
“Best in the town”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Excellent food always with excellent service guarenteed every time

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Wendy S

“The best in pickering”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

By far the beat Chinese restaurant in pickering. Really friendly staff and fast service.

North Yorkshire
“Lovely food, but check your bill”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We called in on the off chance of a table. As we like to eat quite early we were lucky, and got a table almost immediately.
The staff were great, attentive, but not overbearing. The food was piping hot as it should be, and the portions more than ample for us.
I had duck, and it was freshly cooked unlike some places we have visited. The sauce was superb, and very tasty.
The restaurant although busy was not crowded and the tables are not cramped together like in some establishments. We were not rushed, with our meal at all, and we noted that the children that were eating there with their parents, were especially looked after.
When the bill came, it was roughly what I had expected it to be, so when we went to pay at the desk, I was taken aback to be asked for more. As the staff member had my bill in his hand I just thought that I had mis-read the bill, so I duly paid up, left a tip and left.
Once back home I thought again about the cost, and added it up, to my annoyance I found that I had been correct and had been overcharged by £6, so they actually ended up with a 26% tip.......!!

• Visited February 2012
Dundee
“Not the best and little expensive”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Not the best food intown but the staff are friendly enough.

Visited February 2012
“The best”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Love it, best iv ever been to without a doubt, would definitely advise this to friends and family :)