This is the 4th time we have been here and it still ticks all the boxes. Wonderful food, beautiful dining room with a roaring fire, faultless accommodation, ( we were given room 19, lovely and warm and decor is top end.) Easy parking. We always feel at home here. The staff are all friendly and welcoming, Tracey and the team provide exceptional service. Such a pleasant place. We will be back. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome awaits you at this proper family run Inn. Next year will be our 30th at The White Swan and we have just about got things organised. From the moment you walk through the doors you'll feel at home. We aim to keep things simple and just let you relax ...Tom Parker Bowles reckons 'Every market town should have a White Swan' and the Daily Telegraph described us as 'God's own Country Pub' on a recent visit. If you read the reviews here you will get a flavour of what we are trying to do. We are an Inn with a lovely restaurant and 2 rosette food but not the plastic fine dining you find in many four star properties. Real food, real people, lovely rooms and great value for money.And by the way if you are not delighted I will give you your money back so long as you tell us at the time.Victor Buchanan - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, SpeedyBooker.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your The White Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Pickering
- The White Swan Inn Pickering, Yorkshire