Just spent 2 nights at this hotel in the Contemporary Courtyard Rooms and must say this was a first class establishment. The hotel and staff made myself, my wife, my three year old son, my six month old baby and our two dogs (Barnie & Ted) extremely welcome (and thats not an easy combination). The room was very clean and modern and had everything we needed with virtually en-suite parking too. The restaurant food was top quality and we were even allowed our dogs in the small bar area. Very handy for North Yorks Moor Railway too. Second night we ate at the Pan-Indian restaurant across the road and this is also highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome awaits you at this proper family run Inn. Next year will be our 30th at The White Swan and we have just about got things organised. From the moment you walk through the doors you'll feel at home. We aim to keep things simple and just let you relax ...Tom Parker Bowles reckons 'Every market town should have a White Swan' and the Daily Telegraph described us as 'God's own Country Pub' on a recent visit. If you read the reviews here you will get a flavour of what we are trying to do. We are an Inn with a lovely restaurant and 2 rosette food but not the plastic fine dining you find in many four star properties. Real food, real people, lovely rooms and great value for money.And by the way if you are not delighted I will give you your money back so long as you tell us at the time.Victor Buchanan - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The White Swan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Pickering
- The White Swan Inn Pickering, Yorkshire