We stayed at the Burgate for one night we have stayed in many very good B&Bs this one is definatley first class.We are very fussy about cleanliness-it is spotless every where.The rooms are of a good size as are the bathrooms.There are lots of little extra touches that make it special.The hosts are very welcoming and hospitable,lovely people.The house and gardens are very tastefully dcorated with lots of lovely finishs.The breakfast is wholesome,all of it delicious especailly the scrambled eggs-yum!!!
Overall we would come back,we will recommend, it do not hesitate if you are browsing trip advisor for a place to stay to book with the Burgate,you will feel like royality for your stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star Gold Award winning Town House B and B in attractive North Yorkshire Market Town. Ideal for North Yorkshire Moors, coast, York and historic sites. Luxury accommodation, bar and lounge, secluded patio garden, fluffy towels and robes, afternoon tea, spa cosmetics, Wi-Fi enabled, locally sourced produce for breakfast. Winner of Best Guest Accommodation category at the 2010 White Rose Regional Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 17 Burgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 17 Burgate Hotel Pickering
- 17 Burgate Pickering, Yorkshire