For the purpose of my review bias, for the last 11 years I have stayed approximately 100 nights a year in the Intercontinental / Holiday Inn Group chain.
So this was the perfect opportunity to try something different for a change.
Date of stay 2/5/13
My ongoing experience of the hotel is as follows:
1) Arrival is easy using the Sat Nav and post code address instructions.
2) On arrival at the hotel the check in staff member was extremely pleasant and friendly.
3) On arrival as a Best Western Gold member my room was instantly upgraded
3) All area’s including the bedrooms where always well kept, tidy and clean SEE PHOTOS
4) The evening meal, was OK ish, I ordered a rare steak and got a well done one ? This commonly happens to me when out and about for some reason, and as I was so hungry I said I would eat it. I was not offered any compensation for this, but having just ran 9 miles round the local fantastic site of the Hole of Horcum, I was not in the position to push it.
5) Breakfast is just what you expect from a good Best Western, excellent ,freshly cooked high quality produce (The Holiday Inn chain could really learn here) served on lovely hot plates.
6) Check out, was straight forward and hassle free.
In summary the hotel scores 4/5 for a nice countryside change to my normal Holiday Inn corporate experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Forest & Vale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Forest And Vale Hotel
- Best Western Pickering
- Pickering Best Western
- Best Western Forest & Vale Hotel Pickering, Yorkshire