“Hospitality - 1st Class”
Review of Low Farm

Low Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pickering
Low Farm
Ranked #32 of 46 Pickering B&B and Inns
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Hospitality - 1st Class”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I absolutely loved my stay at Low Farm. I don't have a bad word to say.. I just wish we could of stayed longer than we did. The views that greeted us on arrival were amazing, helped by the fantastic weather, but I am sure they would look fantastic in any weather. We were greeted by our hosts who were so welcoming. Linda was a great help in helping us decide what to do over the weekend, and recommended alsorts to us. I still don't believe we saw everything. Breakfast was served with a beaming smile, which is testament to the fact they absolutely love what they do. All our enquiries prior to booking were answered quickly and with great care. We knew exactly what we were in for, and the stay excelled all expectations! I would recommend Low Farm to anyone who wants to get away from the manic working world.
Facilities were great! Thank you!

1 Thank Dale L

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2011

My Fiancee and I stayed at the Bed & Breakfast recently, the accomodation was absolutely fabulous, gorgeous room, the hosts, well you couldn't ask for more from them.
The area was lovely, relaxing, great scenery, walks were fab and it wasn't too far at all for the local pubs. I found the whole trip so relaxing, totally chilled out. Breakfasts are a must, what good cooks they are. Can't wait to go back, the sooner the better...!

Room Tip: Opt for the room Noddle, its got a huge Double bed...
1 Thank Diane M
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Stayed at Low Farm for a weekend away, the location is quiet but perfect. Rooms are fantastic, everything is finished to a really high standard and has great attention to detail. The owners were brilliant, always available to offer advice on places to go, good places to eat etc and the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had, especially the freshly squeezed orange juice. I would highly recommend Low Farm and can't wait to go back again.

1 Thank Woodiesdjjaj
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I went wanting a quiet break away to relax, and that's exactly what I got.
Set in stunning location fit only for postcards, this beautiful b&b was just the place to have a break away.
It had all you could ever need, newly refurbished to a high standard, all the amenities to hand and well a view to die for, and that's not to mention the owners, they were the perfect host, happy to help with every whim whether it be where the nearest pub to walk to was or how to get to the local villages, full of knowledge and so friendly and helpful.
The rooms were spotless and spacious, and the brekkie was a great start to the day.
I've returned home relax and can't wait to return.

1 Thank Hazel D
London
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Half way up the hill towards the moor you'll find a country lane leading to Low Farm's bumpy driveway. Don't let it discourage you for there is light at the end of the tunnel. Soft light filled with warm hospitality, magnificent views, perfect lawns and gardens and brand new tastefully decorated rooms where every detail is meticulously thought of and the pillows are fluffy and inviting.

Upon arrival I was thoughtfully offered tea and biscuits which I enjoyed while relaxing on the window seat in the sun, reading the detailed book filled with information about the local area. Linda was quick to make sure I was booked for dinner and then left me to relax and unwind before a stunning drive on the moor to the lovely country pub for a delectable meal.

Breakfast was perfect, especially after such a good sleep and fabulous shower. Some more gorgeous tea, freshly squeezed orange juice, fruit salad and yoghurt and of course the full English. A chat with the hosts resulted in a long list of places to see and things to do which filled my day exactly the way I wanted it to be filled.

For a new business these guys have got it spot on. Book now before it's discovered and too difficult to get in to!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank TheWallmaniser
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pickering
YHA Dalby Forest
Rocklands Lodges
Rocklands Lodges
#1 of 29 in Pickering
Best Western Forest & Vale Hotel

Been to Low Farm? Share your experiences!