“Excellent”
Review of Low Farm

Low Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pickering
Low Farm
Ranked #33 of 46 Pickering B&B and Inns
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Three of us stayed here last May whilst doing the Coast to Coast walk. It was brilliant and there's a great pub just a short stroll away. It's quite a bit off the Coast to Coast route but the owner came and picked us up from the Lion Inn at Blakey Ridge and dropped us back there the following morning.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tradders

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I travelled to this part of the Yorkshire Dales a few months ago as this is where I had spend some of my childhood. I was looking for a place to stay for a few nights and was told about Low Farm. As one of the first guests to visit this breath taking B&B I saw that not only were the views magical, the hosts were very friendly, kind and knowledgable of the area and were able to help me refreash my memory of certain walks around the area that I had walked along when I was younger and with my parents.
I would certainly recommend this B&B to everyone and I am confident that they have an experience they will enjoy.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank TrueBlue24
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Wasn't expecting much when I booked it due to the price, but I was in for a big surprise. Upon entering, we were given a warm welcome by both proprietors and shown to our bright, upper floor room with a view of the nearby valley to die for. The owners were brilliant during our stay and would have skinned a cat for us if we had asked it of them. They were so helpful. The full English was also a culinary delight. Would recommend to friends on the breakfast alone!!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jon S
Ashington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Low farm is set in the most beautiful country side which you can see from every window. It's newly refurbished to a very high standard and is just amazing. The owners are brilliant hosts with vast knowledge of the local area, best places to see and eat, whats to do and are always happy yo help. Linda full English breakfast is just the perfect way to start your busy day of. You feel relaxed and care free, you have breath taking views, perfect hosts and are left wanting for nothing. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sarahrich560
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I absolutely loved my stay at Low Farm. I don't have a bad word to say.. I just wish we could of stayed longer than we did. The views that greeted us on arrival were amazing, helped by the fantastic weather, but I am sure they would look fantastic in any weather. We were greeted by our hosts who were so welcoming. Linda was a great help in helping us decide what to do over the weekend, and recommended alsorts to us. I still don't believe we saw everything. Breakfast was served with a beaming smile, which is testament to the fact they absolutely love what they do. All our enquiries prior to booking were answered quickly and with great care. We knew exactly what we were in for, and the stay excelled all expectations! I would recommend Low Farm to anyone who wants to get away from the manic working world.
Facilities were great! Thank you!

1 Thank Dale L
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2011

My Fiancee and I stayed at the Bed & Breakfast recently, the accomodation was absolutely fabulous, gorgeous room, the hosts, well you couldn't ask for more from them.
The area was lovely, relaxing, great scenery, walks were fab and it wasn't too far at all for the local pubs. I found the whole trip so relaxing, totally chilled out. Breakfasts are a must, what good cooks they are. Can't wait to go back, the sooner the better...!

Room Tip: Opt for the room Noddle, its got a huge Double bed...