“First Class!”
Review of Low Farm

Low Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pickering
Low Farm
Ranked #35 of 45 Pickering B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I stayed for a week in the self-catering cottage at Low Farm. The furnishing and decoration were comfortable and tasteful, and the cottage was well-equipped and immaculately clean. The cottage is situated in breathtakingly beautiful countryside, with panoramic views of the stunning landscape. The hosts were friendly, welcoming and helpful, without being intrusive, and our arrival was greeted with a delicious home-made coffee cake - just the thing after a tiring journey! A great holiday location for a relaxing break, with plenty of opportunities for walking and sightseeing too.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamstar53

Reviewed 22 August 2012

From the moment we stepped through the door we were made to feel welcome with a fresh pot of tea and cakes on offer. The accomodation has all the charm of a traditional farm house, the rooms are comfortable and well equipped and the panoramic views of Rosedale from the expansive garden are glorious. In the morning a delicious, locally sourced, bespoke breakfast was served up, so anyone looking for a picturesque rural retreat would do well to stay at Low Farm.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Yorkswalker
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My husband and I had just one night stay as we were at a party in the local pub but wished it had been longer. What a fabulous welcome from Linda, tea and home made coffee cake,mmm. We have never been in a B&B where the hosts were so welcoming and friendly.The room we had was of execellent decor and everything you could wish was included. The breakfast was "blinding" as promised.Highly recommended, thanks Linda and Andrew.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed only one night and the weather was awful but we really loved this place. The location is great - in the middle of the moors but close to a village with a great pub. Linda and Andrew made us very welcome with tea and cake. We had a lovely bedroom and a lounge, both beautifully furnished and comfortable. The breakfast with all local produce was the best we had during our one month vacation in the UK. The pub is a 5 minute walk and had great food and atmosphere. A great base if you are a walker or if you simply want to break a long journey

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor in the main house and we loved it
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UKgardener
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Clean, good food, comfortable (best bed ever!). Fautless hosts.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank M0rrisTraveller
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Three of us stayed here last May whilst doing the Coast to Coast walk. It was brilliant and there's a great pub just a short stroll away. It's quite a bit off the Coast to Coast route but the owner came and picked us up from the Lion Inn at Blakey Ridge and dropped us back there the following morning.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I travelled to this part of the Yorkshire Dales a few months ago as this is where I had spend some of my childhood. I was looking for a place to stay for a few nights and was told about Low Farm. As one of the first guests to visit this breath taking B&B I saw that not only were the views magical, the hosts were very friendly, kind and knowledgable of the area and were able to help me refreash my memory of certain walks around the area that I had walked along when I was younger and with my parents.
I would certainly recommend this B&B to everyone and I am confident that they have an experience they will enjoy.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo