The Station Hotel Pickering
US$120
Crossways Hotel(Pickering)
US$113
Hotels.com
Vale of Pickering Caravan Park(Pickering)(Great Value!)
US$29
Pitchup.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Me and my family had a day in pickering and went for lunch in the station hotel its a no frills pub serving simple pub food that was not bad for the price but I had to right this review to say thank you to the bar man/server and the superb hospitality he showed I have been a fine dinning chef in the past and I haven't seen hospitality like this even in the best restaurants I wish I got your name sir he was polite and professional and brought my son of 5 a colouring book that was a amazing touch that was more than appreciated and a supprise in such a establishment all i can say is go and work in london you'll go far thank you
05\05\14
We did not stay here so score isn't applicable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank garfyb0y
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner visited here on our trip too Pickering, I ordered the burger and my partner the chicken tikka, the food was amazing value for money, no frills pub grub! Just the way I like it. We were encouraged to see the place being dog friendly, shame we didn't have ours with us!
The decor was a bit dated, and we found it too be pretty cold inside, so maybe turn the heating on, cosy it up with a few candles and a lick of paint and you would defo get 5 stars, I'd defo visit again as the food really was excellent

• Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank Keefy27
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Whilst on holiday in Yorkshire, we went to Pickering to go on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway but we missed the train we hoped to go, so went out to The Station Hotel while waiting for the next train. We decided to order light lunch due to the limited time we had. It was good to have good quality food being served quickly. We found the staff very friendly and obliging. We enjoyed our lunch and drinks here. A good place to have a drink and a quick bite before going on the steam or diesel railway opposite.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Myrna K
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I sat with my wife ,daughter, granddaughter and was given UNDERCOOKED FOOD not 1 but twice, one after another, after making a complaint and ruining an evening I was ,or should I say my Wife was offered a free CHEESE BOARD as compensation for FOOD THAT HAD THE ABILITY TO GIVE MY WIFE FOOD POIONING NOT ONCE BUT TWICE WITHIN 1 HR DO NOT EAT HEAR?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank JOHNLEABRADDARL
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Friendly staff welcomed both of us and our dog. Excellent veggie option to compliment my partners Sunday roast carvery. Food was hot, tasty and plentiful. Excellent value for money, no nouvelle cuisine here, just good honest food for a very reasonable price. See you next time we're in Pickering guys. They even supplied a bowl of water for the dog, nice! ps, don't judge this place by the 70's decor, YOU DON'T EAT THAT!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple