All reviews wet room tony anne local pub kind hospitality a small car park level access local area little gem quiet village superb hosts places to visit local knowledge excellent weekend nothing is too much trouble spent two nights lovely pub a king size bed
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My grandparents and I stayed at the 'Belmont' for 4 nights in July, I stayed in room 4, and my grandparents in room 2. The room had never been slept in before as it was so new! The bathroom was very clean, State of the art shower and great finishings. I wish we had stayed longer. Belmont is situated in Wrelton; a really nice and close nit community. The village pub was 30 metres away from the B&B. A nice play park with a zip line is only up the road. Great location as it is only 7 miles to Pickering Station. Anne and Tony were a great host with loads of local knowledge. The breakfast was exceptional with a choice of White Bread, Brown bread or Bothams' Leaven Bread Only baked in one shop next to the station in Pickering. We ate in The 'Buck inn' pub every night and was very impressed with the food and service.

I would urge anybody thinking of have a holiday at pickering stay at the 'Belmont'

Very Impressed

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank theroyfamily
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed at the Belmont for 4 nights in July, we had a wonderful trip. The house had recently been renovated and the room quality and fittings were excellent, to the quality of a top hotel. The room and house was exceptionally clean and bathroom fittings excellent. We had room four with a large walk in shower.
The breakfasts were excellent. Anne & Tony were very helpful & friendly hosts, giving ideas for places to go and places to eat. We went to the Buck Inn round the corner the first night and every night after. The food was very good with a varied menu and very friendly bar staff. All the customers were really friendly too, wish we had a local like that!

Date of stay: July 2013