“Avoid if you are vegetarian.”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #84 of 123 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Food choices are very poor for vegetarians. Cannelloni, Margarita, Veggie Burger. Unimaginative at best. I had a pizza and it wasn't anything special even though it cost over £10. Really dull menu.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Regularly go every fortnightly, accommodate all sorts of food requirements for family parties. Wide range of choices which they always have in stock off the menu.
Staff members are always friendly and polite. Service is quick and is always very clean and tidy. Sometimes short staffed but food makes up for the wait. Defiantly recommend.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We've been to the restaurant several times over the past few years and have always enjoyed good meals.The last time I visited was on Mother's Day this year, but while every mum was supposed to get a free bottle of wine, I seemed to have missed out!However, last year that wasn't the case and I was very pleasantly surprised to have got a free bottle of wine all wrapped up as well as a badge!And the only reason we ended up going there on Mother's day, last year, was because my daughter loves to go there, as she gets a free balloon!
The restaurant is always relatively busy and we have on occasion had to wait for a table.There is a good selection of wines and beers, although the cocktails are not really up to standard.I have always found the food, be it pasta, pizza, burger or platters to be quite good and the portions reasonable.There is a children's menu, but this time around I was really disappointed with the spaghetti bolognese that was served to my daughter.It had a miniscule amount of meat in runny gravy.The platter for two was substantial and tasty with some Budweiser.This is a good restaurant to go to whatever be the time of the day and the state of your appetite!You can have a quick bite or a 3 course meal.It has an informal air, the staff are nice and its very family friendly.When its very busy, one does have to wait a bit, otherwise the service has always been good.It seems to be very popular with people celebrating their birthdays, but all that seems to add to the atmosphere of the place.I am sure we'll be going again to the restaurant and I am more than happy to recommend it.

1  Thank Gl0balCitizen2013
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Fancied going for a while and finally got round to it. Went for breakfast and I decided on the eggs benedict and my daughter had pancakes with maple syrup and bacon. All I can say was it was shockingly awful. Cold runny poached eggs with chives sprinkled on and my daughters bacon was cold and so crispy it was like it had been cooked for hours! Then the final blow the bill nearly £17 with two large drinks. Will definitely not be returning

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food is good and so is the service Just a shame about the 'Happy Birthday song' every 5 mins (it is very loud!!!!). Very good value for money and a good family evening out.