“Value for money”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Birthday meal for 9 family members, the staff where attentive and polite.
We had the early bird menu which consists of 2 courses for £9.99 the food and service was good . We brought along a birthday cake which was no problem for staff. Would definitely recommend a visit to the saffron, well done enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Group of 19 of us booked a table for 7:30 pm, orders taken at 8:15 but starters did not arrive until 9:15 and main courses weren't brought out until after 10 pm, the place was very busy but obviously the staff couldn't cope with this.....we were very disappointed.The food was ok but some of my husbands chicken was raw.... Will not be returning shame really

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I together with two friends went to Saffron. After reading favourable reports about the standard of the food I suppose my expectations were high. The onion bhargis were very good as were two of the other starters. I had lamb chops and they tasted good but were tough. I ordered Lamb Balti for the main course and although it was not to my taste the main problem was that the meat was tough and chewy. The waiter asked if everything was ok as they do, and when I pointed out my complaint about the lamb he didn't seem to know what to do. He did eventually offer to change it but as the table next door had already complained about the lamb being tough it seemed a fruitless exercise. The people on the next table told me that the last time they were in the lamb was the same. He suggested to the waiter that they change their meat supplier. Sorry folks but I didn't rate this restaurant and I will not be using it again.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Went on advise from locals after staying in the area, not disappointed. Very friendly staff and a great selection. Went with fish surprise and loved it.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This time round the food was lovely, service quick and atmosphere good. Must have gone on the wrong night last time, as 100% better.

1  Thank Sheila F