“fun for the right age group”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Green Yellow Dead LIVE! - CLOSED

Blue Green Yellow Dead LIVE!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fun for the right age group”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

was fun , but i think me and my group were a little to old haha , if you dont like small spaces then its not for you , but for younger people its great !

Visited August 2012
1 Thank becka91holt

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing! Scary! Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

This game is great value for money, it has everything that you could possibly want for a scary and fun experience!
I book every week for many of my friends and every time we all come out satisfied and scared out our wits.
some may think that the same thing every week would get boring, its not they change the game with prizes and additions to the maze itself, creating an all new experience and feeling every time you enter.
They always do a great job of getting you exited and ready for the game, some of my friends have had butterflies 2 or 3 days before. Blue green yellow dead is a new feeling for anyone who enters once you voyage into the maze you loose concentration and are focused on the evil that awaits inside the maze.
Overall this is the best attraction iv been to and id rather go hear than a day out at paintballing.

2 Thank Kylegardner
Overton,United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

This was a fantastic experience for all ages. I cant get my head round the maze and how they make such good use of the space. I have been twice now and still places left to explore when If find them next time. I will not give in until I find all 3 vials. Morecame has finally found its purpose. Thank you BGYD

2 Thank FleshG0rd0n
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What an experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

I have been to this attraction multiple times now and its amazing how good it is. How anyone can say otherwise is beyond me. If you only stay in one area then of course you are not going to see much! Thats just common sense. The more you explore, the more pathways you will find to get around the 3 floors.

It is a maze system which is very dark and has lots of smaller spaces and corridors which adds to the pressure. There is a scary atmosphere and you are against the clock whilst being hunted down off zombies!!

It is a really simple concept which becomes so much harder once inside the game. This is great for children AND adults!

In the 8 times i have been, there has always been at least 1 person drop out before the time limit ends!! It really is scary because there is a lot of pressures to deal with. Darkness, close spaces, scary noises, not knowing where your heading, being hunted down and having to re load your gun after 8 shots! Me and my friends are addicted to ths game now and it seems different every time!

I am 17 years old and don't scare easily, yet the small spaces and noises really get to me. Hence why i like to get to the rooms which are more open areas. The slides are really cool aswel, especially the 30 foot one!

People should come to this attraction with an open mind. I find if you make yourself believe that you really are being hunted down by real zombies and have the chance to be a hero, then you will get the most out of this game.

Well worth the money :-)

Will be going on a weekly basis like a lot of others from now on.

3 Thank Aaron F
lancaster
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Brilliant Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

Pound for pound this is brilliant fun compared to other activities we've done for a bit of a laugh!

Been twice now and we've got a booking lined up for December with 10 and i cant see how this can get boring as you can change your game scenario.

Went as a pair today and we were able to whizz round and we found 2 viles in 10 mins and then spent the next 30mins being frustrated not finding anything! Next time!!

You get all you need with an hat, head torch, overalls, a gun and a radio....the rest is down to you.

Would highly recommend to anyone who is hanging back from booking as the guys make you really welcome and are good for a laugh afterwards! We're booked in again in December and cant wait!

2 Thank gunnerdarunner