“Excellent meal”

The Royal Bar
Ranked #15 of 124 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The newly refurbished Royal Bar and Hotel. A family friendly seafront bar with a wide range of fine wines and cask ales. We also offer a fantastic food menu. All food is homemade by our head chef Roy Curragh. Come and join us in our elegant upstairs dining room with spectacular views overlooking Morecambe Bay
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I would thoroughly recommend eating here again. Not only was the meal delicious and the portions generous, the views from the eating area were very scenic. I also found the dining area and tables to be spotless and the staff and local clientele to be very friendly.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Having just visited today with my children and sister in law I was very impressed with this establishment. A very warm and friendly welcome with no restrictions on times that children may attend (I often find that after 6pm these types of places won't allow children). The upstairs dining area was so peaceful which was so surprising as it was quite loud downstairs when you first walk in, the view of the bay as stunning as ever, the staff extremely attentive and the food just amazing and very reasonably priced. Unfortunately in the past I have overlooked The Royal and I am deeply regretful! From now on it will be my first choice!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Food is good qaulity and nicely cooked. Been a few times now and the staff are friendly and very accommodating. Nice sea views upstairs and reasonably priced. Highly recommended

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Fantastic pub great value food and drinks. Not happy with quality of food last year, however heard it had improved and it certainly has. My wife and I both had the Sunday turkey roast dinner it was all hot and cooked perfectly. There are also some good groups and singers at the weekends.

1  Thank Darren207
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel with fantastic lively bar. Large spacious room with fantastic seavirw .great facilities ..very friendly staff ..highly recommended :-)