“Nice and friendly restaurant”
Review of The Brasserie

The Brasserie
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Morecambe
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morecambe, Lancs
“Nice and friendly restaurant”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very friendly and welcoming and very good food at a reasonable price and all freshly cooked. The owner/chef enquired if we are/have enjoyed our meal, nice personal touch. Good to have a nice Greek restaurant in Morecambe.

8rasserie, Owner at The Brasserie, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Darren207, thank you for your time and review. We are delighted you have had an enjoyable experience. We pride ourselves in the freshness of our food. I personally enjoy interacting with our guests and we welcome all feedback, positive or constructive. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Such a shame”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Went to get two wraps at lunchtime as previously so excited and loved them.Gutted to then open them up, and to have raw chicken in them.Took them back manager was very pleasant said its the dark meat but quite agreed.it being raw.So basically I presume passing off cheap turkey as chicken.again pleasant did we want money back or he could make some more.money back.please wasn't busy and no excuse to.give us meat like that.

4 Thank hollywood8484
8rasserie, Owner at The Brasserie, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear hollywood8484. Thank you for taking time to review your recent visit to our restaurant. I am truly sorry you have had this experience, especially since your previous visit was a great one. If I may respond to two points in your review. When you returned with the wrap I explained that it was dark chicken meat (not turkey as you assumed) and when it is cooked on a griddle it can stay pink in colour and I never agreed that it was raw. That is why I always probe all food before it is served, either take away or plated, to ensure that the correct and safe temperature has been reached.
Lancashire
“Will be back...”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here for the first time on Saturday and it won't be the last. We had the sharing platter to start, followed by kleftiko as recommended by the owner and halloumi souvlaki. It was all delicious. Great service, it's nice to feel the staff actually care about you as a customer. I give the brasserie 5 stars.

1 Thank Fiona2276
8rasserie, Owner at The Brasserie, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Fiona2276. Thank you for your time and review. I am delighted that you enjoyed my recommendations and you have had an overall great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Lake District, UK
“Average food and over-priced”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had read the previous reviews and was looking forward to a meal in The Brasserie, Morecambe. The starters were okay and reasonably priced but the main courses were expensive for what I thought was below standard Greek food. There was a distinct lack of ambience and I usually enjoy taking time over food and drink but I did not feel that I wanted to linger in this restaurant. The staff were very pleasant and I think if the owners want to make a success of the place they should look at the prices and the quality of food.

5 Thank MistyLakeDistrict_UK
Lazarus C, Owner at The Brasserie, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear MistyLakeDistrict_UK,

Thank you for your time and review. We are truly sorry you didn't enjoy your meal in our restaurant. We appreciate and value all feedback (positive or constructive) which we take to consideration when we review our menus and offerings. We only wish you have mentioned this when we ask for feedback on the day so we could possibly rectify it for you and make your overall experience better.
yorkshire
“great time”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I would highly recommend this restaurant. we went as a result of seeing the review of here. The staff were really welcoming and the service was good. My food was excellent it was clearly home cooked and was very nice. My wifes was not so nice, but the reason i would recommend it is because the owner came over and talked to us and listened to what we had to say. we understood what the issue was after talking to him. This is the beginning of a journey for him and it seems to me if he concentrates on authentic home cooked Greek dishes it can only get better. He also gave us a complimentary metaxa which was nicew.

1 Thank rojojaal
Lazarus C, Owner at The Brasserie, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Rojojaal,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your overall experience and we have taken your comments to consideration as we discussed.
We hope to see you again when you visit the area.