“Not just amazing - consistently amazing”
Review of Saffron Express

Saffron Express
Ranked #46 of 205 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Not just amazing - consistently amazing”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I have ordered from Saffron on a number of occasions now with Indian being my favourite food. The food is unreal and I've never had it bad once!! The best Indian I have ever had and the only Indian I will now ever use!! Keep it up chef!!

1 Thank Liam N

Derby, United Kingdom
“Superb value”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very busy take away with few tables up front. Very helpful and friendly staff . It's a take your own alcohol venue which really keeps the costs down. Have to say the food was excellent and plentiful and our whole bill for 4 was only £46 , We'll worth finding and judging by the take away volume popular with the locals too. .Shaslick balti , mushroom pilau and a saffron special nan -awesome !

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank martin1967ad
Hartlepool, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in town! !”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food with quality service at its best. Four of us dined very fresh and the restaurant is very clean. Will definitely be returning again.

1 Thank gunners2014
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Best Indian I've ever had , sat in for a meal with a few others and the staff were great aswell as the food. Such a shame it's not over the Marina so your a bit closer to the bars and get a nice view, apart from that though this place is fantastic. Four people, poppadoms, pickles, 4 main dishes, 2 rice, 2 chips 4 nans and all for under a tenner each!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cw1988
Hartlepool, England, United Kingdom
“Best Indian Takeaway in Hartlepool”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have been here a number of times now for takeaway. Everything I have had from here is very tasty and full of flavour, I have never been disappointed with anything.

I am not usually adventorous with trying new dishes but because everything I have had has always been delicous I have tried new dishes and enjoyed them all.

You can also eat in too and bring your own alcohol

Lovely place