“Fantastic”

Ranked #3 of 230 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

12 of us been to sambuca tonight for my daughters birthday. The majority of us had the Tuesday night special and all thoroughly enjoyed what we got. Will defiantly be going back soon!

2  Thank John19576

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Food was lovely but the staff constantly hover around your table asking if everything is ok. Some people may not mind this but we were asked about 10 times during our meal which wad annoying and made us leave after the mains

5  Thank Nicola H
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We really found the place by the accident, looking for anywhere open on Monday evening.. I'm extremely picky and always alter meals from a la carte to meet my blood-type-based-diet requirements so I loved the manager's 'we can do it' attitude. Big thanks to Ish, who seemed to really enjoy providing his customers with an excellent customer service. The only downside was the fact that some veggies smelled off, which the chef denied and no action was taken, but overall experience was still very positive and we definitely will be back again! We were also nicely surprised with the amount on the bill - really inexpensive!

2  Thank Gosia S
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I had herd of this place by word of mouth and thought to give it ago with my family well worth the visit good food good atmosphere good price on both occasions will be returning making my way down the menu!

1  Thank shihtuz
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were staying at the Premier Inn and fancied something different to eat so we went on Trip Advisor to find a restaurant. Italian food was chosen and Sambuca was within walking distance of the hotel. We arrived just before 7pm and the restaurant was very busy, we were shown to our table and within seconds greeted by a very friendly waitress who took our drinks order. I was surprised by the price of the food and did wonder if the portions would be tiny due to the small prices. How wrong could I be, the food was delicious and more than enough. The garlic mushroom starter was amazing as was the cannelloni and don't miss the tirimisu, yummy. The atmosphere was lovely, lots of parties and families and every 15 minutes there was a chorus of "Happy Birthday". Loved it, would visit here again the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank boot98