“Ordinary”
Review of Portofino

Portofino
Ranked #3 of 202 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Good for: View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Portofino is a bistro-pizzeria on the Historic Quay. It overlooks Hartlepool's most famous attraction, HMS Trincomalee. Surrounded by free car parks, it is the ideal venue for lazy lunchtimes, fast teatime treats and party nights.
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Ordinary”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have visited this restaurant several times and usually it is spot on. Today's food was not as good as it usually is and hopefully it will be a one off. Staff very friendly and attentive as usual. Good value for money and will give it another go.

• Visited January 2014

durham
“New years eve”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was only my second visit here and we will be back very soon
as food was excellent, service was very good and staff were most friendly.I would recommend it to anyone as I think they won't be disappointed .

Visited December 2013
Rugby, England, United Kingdom
“Good value, attentive staff”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This would have had a higher grade, but I was freezing cold and I hate eating in cold restaurants! We had the corner table in the elevated section, and it was too dark as well, but we did have a good view over the restaurant and out to the historic quay, which would be a lovely view in summer. The happy hour menu was good value, and we would go again, but I remembered tastier food the last time we visited, about two years ago. The kids menu was good, they menu was varied, they both enjoyed it, and the restaurant made an effort with presentation. The pasta dishes were both good but my husband was unimpressed with the prawn cocktail. I noticed that those who had chosen vegetables with their main course rather than salad, were having a good size portion of three or more vegetables.

Visited January 2014
England hartlepool
“Great Night - Great Food”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Came here on New Years Eve with my Husband and I've got to say it was an incredible night. The service was outstanding, the atmosphere was electric and the food was delicious.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant. They even had a New Years Quiz on and even had waitresses going round tables doing the after eight challenge. It was such a brilliant ending to the year!

Cant wait to visit again!!

• Visited December 2013
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“great meal”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

had our staff christmas party here and must say was a great night. food was excelent and service was great. we were a bit noisey as it was a work thing but felt like nothing was too much trouble for the staff. well done to portofino and krimo

• Visited December 2013