“Superb accomodation” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Aberdovey B&B and Inns
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Superb accomodation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable, nothing was too much trouble, in particular Sarah was very kind as was Mags during the booking.

I have difficulty with stairs. My bags were moved for me and we were put in the most convenient room at the top of the first flight to minimise my problems.
Breakfasts superb. Evening meal you need to book, the restaurant is very busy.

Would definitely stay again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed with my husband and two children, for 3 nights. The rooms were well equipped and the view from the sea view room was lovely. The staff were enormously welcoming and friendly. The breakfasts were delicious, as was the food in the restaurant the night we ate there. The situation of the hotel is great - very close to the beach, and the town is perfect for a break combining a bit of time on the beach and exploring the glorious scenery of the National Park. We all enjoyed our time immensely and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Bit of a drip in the cistern audible in room 8, but the plumbers were in, so might be fixed now!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Tywyn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I went here again for a third time on tues april 15th with a friend for a meal and once again was not disappointed the food was deliscious again , I started with the goats cheese salad ,then I had pork this was so moist and tasty there wasn,t too much of it and presentation was superb it was served with a side dish of mixed veg that were crispy and flavoursome I then had bread and butter pudding I enjoyed it so much on my last visit I had to have it again and again it was really deliscious .service was very good the staff were very friendly and the restaurant was very busy as usual but we were served very swiftly and efficiently ,my friend had the scallops ,which he was very impressed with then he had fish again he really enjoyed it and he shared my bread and butter pudding ,I would recommend the sea breeze it is very clean and looks out towards the sea ,and there is seating and tables outside too ,my son and his girlfriend are coming to visit me next week so I plan to take them to the seabreeze my advice to others is book a table because it is a very popular restaurant

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed here on a business trip, so didn't get to try the restaurant, which has great reviews and lots of lovely fresh fish, but the room, the views, and the breakfast all made me want to come again asap. There was fresh milk in the room's mini-fridge, a good-sized comfortable room and bed, and fresh kippers for breakfast! Also, afterwards a lovely walk along the sand dunes - I know it could be very different when wet, but in the sun it felt like paradise!

Room Tip: Get a front facing room in the warm weather!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Wrexham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

My employer arranged my 3 night stay at the Seabreeze due to my work commitments this week. What an excellent choice!. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very delicious too. Ian made me feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble.
The dining area also doubles up as a restaurant in the evening. I ate in there on 2 nights. Have to say that once again the food was excellent, it would put many other expensive restaurants to shame.
Would definately return.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We chose Seabreeze as it featured as the number 1 restaurant in Aberdovey and we were certainly not disappointed.
We received a very friendly welcome on arrival and were given a window seat with lovely views over the estuary. The menu is well balanced and there is a daily board with recommended specials. My wife and I have identical tastes (many years of marriage) and chose the crab as a starter and the Thai Cod as a main. Before the starter was served we were given a complimentary cup of pea and mint soup - delicious!
The presentation of both starter and main would not be amiss in a top London restaurant and this really enhanced our eating experience.
Both crab and cod were perfectly prepared and tasted fantastic, we both thoroughly enjoyed our meal.
We selected a Marlborough Sav Blanc which @ £29.50 was the most expensive wine on offer but well worth the price and good value.
With tip our bill was £85 so superb value for an excellent experience - we strongly recommend you try Seabreeze!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

A last minute booking and price persuaded our booking
Stunning location with a fab beach opposite.
Stayed in deluxe sea view room, beautiful views - to lie in bed and see the sea was so beautiful.
The bed was huge and by far the most comfortable bed I have slept in. Plenty of wardrobe/storage space.
Nice welcoming basket in room on arrival - however would have liked a few individual bagged fruit tea bags along with some bottled water.
Nice evening meal followed by a good breakfast, both waitresses attentive and friendly.
Just a few criticisms of the room would be for the blind to be replaced/repaired as the far left one had 2 slats missing, tub chairs are a bit wobbly - along with the shower head needs replacing as is split and leaking from the side.But this is a beautiful area with the most stunning clean beach ............Tick tock to my retirement!

Room Tip: Has be number 3 - with stunning views
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aberdovey
Penhelig Arms
Plas Talgarth Holiday Resort
The Glengower
The Glengower
#4 of 36 in Aberystwyth

Been to Seabreeze Restaurant with Rooms? Share your experiences!