“Home delivery didn't add up”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nosheen Tandori Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Ellon
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We thought we'd treat ourselves to a home delivered curry but didn't check on the cost until after it was delivered. I'm expect it was only an isolated mistake on their part but we were over-charged by £10 (~25% over). Just in case you choose the home delivered option, I suggest you check they can add up once it is ordered.
The meal itself was passable but nothing special however it was delivered slightly quicker than they suggested. I did require a bit of a reheat on arrival, but I think that's only to be expected.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

The Nosheen is the longer running of two Indian restaurants in the town. We've recently started using the Nosheen again after being told it was under new management and the standard had improved to at least equal the rival restaurant.
The welcome is good, service spot on and the food is to a high standard any time I've been there. Its worth looking out for the "High Tea" set meal which the serve on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday which is a great deal. The price is £9.95 per person and for this you get a poppadom per person with pickles, followed by a large plate of mixed pakora/bhaji. Each person gets a chicken pakora, onion bhaji, veg pakora and also a couple of potato and mushroom pakora along with salad and sauces.

You then pick any main course from the normal part of the menu (specials are excluded) but this gives pleanty choice for anyone. this is served along with rice and nan bread as required.

To finish there a choice ice cream or coffee.

For this with a round of soft drinks our party of four were £48.80 and nobody had room for more. Great food at a great price.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

The buffet was outstanding as it provided everything that one could want for a Top-Notch Indian meal. The buffet is only on 3 nights so plan to attend.

Reviewed 3 July 2011

I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions since I have been coming into the area 4 years ago, the staff are always friendly and very welcoming and make you feel like you are a member of a family rather than just a customer.
The level of staffing is outstanding, each individual is polite and curteous and always willing to help and very attentive.
The food is the best Indian food I have eaten in years, there is always plenty of it and it always arrives nice and hot.
The menu is vast and there is most definately something for everyone, even the most pickiest of eaters will leave full to the brim.
They are also very accomodating and were only to willing to advise me on certain things when I took my diabetic son there for a special treat.
The restaurant turns into a nightclub at the weekends and never once when I have visited on a saturday night with my husband have we felt pressured to rush into finishing our meals so they can change over.
Even from the very 1st visit to the occasional visit now whenever we leave we are seen to the door and had the door held open and given a very sincere goodbye, it really is the little touches that make an evening.
All I can say is the fact we are repeat diners says it all, 10 out of 10 everytime.

Reviewed 15 June 2011

Used to be a great Indian restaurant, however has gone downhill recently, slow service. Turns in to a Disco at the weekends

1  Thank werdnananeek