“"Lunch Yesterday"”
Review of 19 Coffee House

19 Coffee House
Ranked #56 of 179 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Open to the public 7 days a week, Nineteen coffee house at Blackwood Golf Centre serves great coffee, fab breakfasts, lunches & sweet treats.Everything is made from local fresh produce and cooked to order..call in ️
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We decided after passing, 19 Coffee House to give them a try for Luncheon, phoned and booked a table, and were met at the entrance by, "Susie" the manager who showed us to our table for two, even though it was after 2 pm business was brisk, Susie organised some drinks, and took our starter order, its a bugbear of mine to be kept waiting, the drinks came immediately,and the wine list, as well, within 10 minutes, our first course,( we both had the fresh Prawns and Wheaten bread, They were", Superb" In fact so good I had to try their Scampi too, you can easily tell when prawns are very fresh, and Dominic the chef introduced himself, and explained that his day started early because he buys them, locally on a daily Basis.
My wife had the 10-ounce Sirloin, with the side salad and mixed vegetables, I opted for a crisp green salad and a wonderful homemade tartare sauce, pomme frites the staff were highly attentive but subtle about how they did it, used dishes disappeared and the table kept immaculately thought-out the meal, The desserts looked wonderful, but I had to admit defeat, and settle for coffee, finally I must mention that for the food, the service we received, I was quite stunned about how reasonable the bill was, and so finally we will return again and again! (my wife insisted on the review I wanted to keep this restaurant secret!)

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I have to say, Zuzi and Dom are two of the nicest and friendliest people you could ever meet. Nothing is too much hassle for them. The food is locally sourced and quality, backed up with a sublime service. I have recommended this place to almost everyone I meet and it's now the 'go to' place for me to host any business lunches/coffees. If you haven't tried here... you're missing out! Keep up the good work guys and see you soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We called in after walking in the area. Staff are friendly and our teas/coffee and scones arrived promptly.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The menu was good for both simple and also interesting meals. The food was deliciously. Service was excellent, friendly and very efficient.

dominik s, Owner at 19 Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review. hope to see you soon at 19.
regards
suzie

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Our favourite restaurant in Bangor area. Great food, friendly staff, good location and more than fair prices.